JumiaPay – simply better online payment
Features Available in JumiaPay App
- Buying Airtime
- Tv subscription
- Electricity bill
- International Top up
JumiaPay give discount to all the tab in this feature, for example, up to 5% cash back on Airtime, up to 5% cash back on data, 50Naira cash back on Tv subscription, No fee charge on Electricity bill and Internet, 10% Top up bonus on International airtime.
- Loan – JumiaPay gives you an offer to enjoy an easy access to instant Micro-loans, easy to apply, No long form to fill and no collateral is required. This feature is available to JumiaPay App only.
- Invest – JumiaPay work with Lotus Capital to grow your money. JumiaPay gives an easy and quick investment to its user to access Lotus Capital to invest. Lotus Capital is a full service, halal investment management company. Its aim to meet the investment needs of ethical individual, businesses and organizations.
- Money Market – Its also an investment plan in JumiaPay by AXA. With AXA, you can invest in Money Market, save your money and reach your goals. Only available in JumiaPay App
- Insurance – Enjoy a bouquet of flexible health plans on JumiaPay. You will enjoy quality health insurance from their wide range of carefully selected hospitals and pharmacies nationwide, Also 24/7 customer service is available.
- Refer – This is a tab where you can refer someone to JumiaPay and they promise to compensate you with 500 Naira for every new user you bring to JumaiPay.
- Checking WAEC Result
- Super Market – Groceries
- Taxi – Uber
- Flash sale
- Super Market
- Daily Deal
- Free Delivery
- Phones and Accessories
- TVs and Electronics
- Appliances Sections.
JumiaPay Shake and Win
How to shake to win on JumiaPay?
- Login/create account
- Click on ‘shake and win’ on the home page,
- Shake your phone to win Jumia credit
- Redeem your winnings
How to withdraw from JumiaPay?
- Login to your account
- On the dashboard, you will see your total amount available for withdraw/refund
- Click the ‘withdrawal’ button
- Select whether to withdraw by transferring to bank account or credit/debit card.