How to become a Paga Agent and Benefits
Today, I’m going to share with you, how to become Paga agent in Nigeria. Before I dive into the primary purpose of this article, below are what we are going to discuss in this article, you can click jump to the content.
What Is Paga?
- Pay bills
- transfer money
- receive money
- Airtime top up
- Deposit and save money
- Make payment to retailers
How to send money to Paga wallets in Nigeria with WorldRemit?
- Visit WorldRemit homepage and select Nigeria
- Select mobile money as the preferred service
- Enter the amount you wish to send
- Enter the recipient information [select or add a new person by inputting: Full name, Address, Paga wallet, contact phone number of your recipient]
- then make the transfer.
How does Paga work?
How to become a Paga Agent
How to become a Paga Agent? [Paga registration form]
- Go to Paga website www.mypaga.com
- There a lot of valuable content on the home page and you have to select “become an agent” to get started.
- Scroll down to the footer of the page and select FAQ option as shown in the image below👇
When you get the page, scroll down till you see “getting started (agent)” and click “how do I become an agent”.
On the page, you will see them telling you that ” simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
So, you can simply become a paga agent by following the below screen shot.