Flutterwave – Global Payment Gateway For Merchant and Businesses
What is Flutterwave – reviews
Fluttewave is a fintech company that provides payment gateway for its users to accept payment from their customer anywhere in the world.
The African Payments company, Flutterwave was launched in 2016 as a Nigeria and US based payment company with offices in Lagos and San Francisco.
The company was founded by two Nigerian entrepreneurs, Iyinoluwa Aboyeji and Olugbenga Agboola with the aim to provides a solution to the fragmented state of online payments in Africa
The company also extend its services out of Africa to help merchant and their businesses from anywhere in the world to expand their operation on the continents.
Flutterwave has an impressive clients of international companies, such as, Booking.com, Flywire, Uber, just to mention few.
How does Flutterwave works
Features and benefits of Flutterwave
Below are how Flutterwave works
- Provides solutions for merchants willing to accept payment from their customers.
- Accept credit and debits cards
- Eliminate the need of domiciliary accounts and separate currency accounts for your international transactions by customizing your payments in your own currency.
- Flutterwave is also a bank for the banks, some virtual banks uses flutterwave to process their payment and deposit services.
- Flutterwave API can be integrated on many website such as ; HTML and CSS website, Online stores, Wordpress website, Shopify, Woocommerce, just to mention few.
- Flutterwave have some fantastic online payment options in which you can use to accept payment from your customers. Such options includes; USSD, Mobile Money, Credit or debit cards, Dashboard payment, Barter payment, Pay with bank, Visa QR, Paga, PayAttitude and Migo.