Kuda Microfinance Bank | App And Reviews
Kuda is the first mobile-only bank in Nigeria, licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. With his mobile banking app, you enjoy zero card maintenance fees, free transfer, automatic savings, up-to 15% interest every year.
Benefits and Features of Kuda bank
- Free debit card issued. Order it in the app
- Creating of smart budget that help you take control of your spending
- See where your money goes without solving equation.
- 15% interest for annual savings
- Definitely free fees for sending money.
- Buy airtime
- Pay bills
- Payment links
- Kuda give 25 free transfer to other banks every month and any other further transfer cost N10 only.
Kuda Debit Card
Benefits and Features of Kuda ATM Debit card
- You will be able to use the card at over 3,000 ATMs
- You’ll not pay any card maintenance again.
- you’ll be able to block your card when it get missed or misplaced.
- Free ordering fees for sending the card to your address
- Fast card delivery
Kuda Naira MasterCard
- You will have to upgrade your Kuda account by confirming your BVN and adding a valid I.D card your Kuda profile.
- You must have been using your Kuda verve card frequently, because the master card will be deliverer in batches and first batch goes to those that use their verve card frequently.
- Sign in to Kuda app web here
- Input the email and password linked to your account
- Click on card at the top of the page then tap [activate card]
How to request kuda debit card
- Sign in to your Kuda account
- Click on card [Card tab] at the bottom of your dashboard
- Click on request a Card
- Fill in your delivery address
- Confirm your mobile number
- Type in the name you want to be printed on the card
- Confirm your address detail and you are good to go.
Kuda Cardless Withdrawal
How To Use And Set Up Cardless Withdrawal?
- Open your Kuda
- Click on card
- Click on Cardless withdrawal
- Tap activate cardless
- Type in your Kuda card number then click add
- Type in the amount you want to withdraw
- Set up your four digit cash-out pin
- Input your transaction pin or use face id or confirm your fingerprint
- Save your withdrawal code and use it to get withdraw cash at any ATM center within 24hrs.
Kuda Naira Virtual card
- Go-to your Kuda account and tap on card
- Click on request a card
- Swipe to ”get virtual card”.
- Input the amount you want on the card
- Confirm your security checkup [transaction pin or face I’d or fingerprint].
What type of ATM card does Kuda gives
Kuda Bank App
Features and benefits of Kuda bank app
- Debit and credit alerts are free
- You’ll be able to order and manage card activities such as, activate, block and unblock the free debit card on Kuda app
- Save money automatically and get 15% interest of your savings annually
- No minimum balance after submitting required documents
- Active customer support 24/7
- Automatic budgeting tools for simpler money management
- Transfer money
- Pay bills
- Buy airtime
- Payment links
- Cardless withdrawal
Download Kuda bank app on
How to deposit into your Kuda account?
- By adding a debit card
- Sending money from other bank’s app
- Through internet banking
- By USSD codes
- Deposit at partner’s bank [ GTBank and Zenith bank]
How to add cash or deposit at Kuda partner’s bank
- Go-to your Kuda account
- Click on add money at the top right corner on your dashboard
- Click on [cash deposit] then [partner bank] you prefer to use
- Then proceed with the instructions given by the banks.
How to add money by USSD
- Open kuda
- Click on [add money]
- click on [add by ussd]
- follow the instructions next
Kuda Payment Link and Web Payment
- Click on [payment] Menu at the bottom of your Kuda dashboard
- Then click on [payment link]
- Input the amount you want to send
- Create a four-digit pin
- Review your new payment link
- Share your payment link to whom you want to send money
- When making a payment on the web through Paystack, choose Pay with bank option, then choose Kuda bank as the preferred bank to pay from, input the phone number attached to your account and input your pay id. You will get the pay id on your kuda account, tab on [payment – web payment – get Pay ID – Check-in security requirement]
- Go back to the web and complete your purchase
Kuda is also a Microfinance bank
Kuda overdraft loan
Features and benefits of overdraft loan
- Get loan automatically when you are active on your main kuda bank account.
- No collateral needed
- No additional fees required
- Daily interest of 0.3% of the amount you borrow is charged.
- Your money will be moved back to your borrow account if you don’t spend the loan and no interest will be charged
- Payback happen automatically from your spend account.
Kuda bank contacts information
Is Kuda safe and legit?
Kuda sign in portal
Benefits of Kuda bank
- You’ll be able to do 25 free transfer in a month and charge N10 for any further transfer.
- No physical branch is required to open account with Kuda.
- Kuda also gives out loans to its regular users.
- Free debit card is deliver to your address with ease.
- You will be able to create a smart budget
- With Kuda app, you will be able to manage all your banking activities such as ; payment of bills, buying of airtime, sending of money, saving your money, borrowing of money etc.
What is another name for Kuda bank?
Kuda Partnership with Zenith bank
Have you been wondering why Kuda bank implement Zenith bank in all their Naira MasterCard banking activities?
“Zenith bank is our issuing partner for Kuda Naira MasterCard” said by Kuda.
Benefits and Features of Kuda’s partnership with Zenith bank
You can only withdraw cash for free of charge with your Kuda debit card at any Zenith bank ATM across Nigeria and you will be charged withdrawal fees at any other bank ATMs.
In fact, Zenith bank required Kuda to print her logo on its naira Mastercard.
Zenith bank is the payment gateway that facilitates online payments for Kuda MasterCard, therefore, you get SMS and Email from Zenith bank whenever you do any transaction or pay online with your Kuda naira MasterCard.
You can also change your Kuda MasterCard pin at any Zenith bank ATMs across Nigeria.