Paystack is a payment gateway that makes it easy for merchants to accept credit and debit cards payment online from their users or customers. Merchant integrate payment codes from their Paystack account dashboard to their websites or online store to accept credit and debit cards from their customers any where in the world.
Paystack headquarters in located in Lagos, Nigeria
It was founded in 2015 by Shola Akinlade and Ezra Olubi.
Stripe is a parent organization of Paystack that’s why people ask the terms Stripe Paystack.
How does Paystack works
How does it works
- Bank transfer- this option will be visible at paystack checkout, Zenith or Providus account number will be instant generated to which you can make a bank transfer payment.
- Credit or debit cards
- USSD Codes
- Mobile Money
Paystack payment gateway in website
- HTML and CSS websites [ eg Blogger ]
- BigCommerce websites
- Wordpress websites
- Shopify websites or stores
- WooCommerce websites
How to withdraw your money from Paystack
How do I withdraw or transfer from my Paystack account
- N10 fees for N5,000 and below
- N25 fees for N5,001 to N50,000
- N50 fees for N50,001 and above.