MTN Mobile Money Agency Banking
How does MTN Mobile Money Works?
Benefits Of MTN Mobile Money.
How is MTN Mobile Money Used?
- Top-up your MTN line
- Send money to another MTN user
- Receive and store money in your MTN e-wallet
- Withdraw money from any MoMo agent.
- Pay bills
- Pay for insurance
- Pay for flight, school fees and many more.
Western Union MTN Mobile Money
The strategy behind the Western Union and MTN agreement is simple: to introduce international remittances as a value-added service to MTN mobile wallets, called MobileMoney accounts, allowing consumers to quickly and conveniently send and receive money transfers globally using just their mobile phones
Said Khalid Fellahi, head of mobile transaction services at Western Union, Englewood, CO.
He further explain that with the fact that Africa is currently a mobile money hotspot in the world and of-courese is also a giant in remittance market. This plus the fact that MTN is a leading operator in Africa make the collaboration a very interesting one for the global remittance ecosystem.
How To Receive International Transfer using Western Union.
World Remit MTN Mobile Money
- Ivory Coast
- Republic of Guinea
How To Register MTN Mobile Money.
Here are the three categories of MTN Mobile Money Accounts.
- MTN Unbanked Mobile Money
- MTN Semi-banked Mobile Money
- MTN Fully-banked Mobile Money
1. MTN Unbanked Mobile Money
2. MTN Semi-banked Mobile Money
3. MTN Fully-banked Mobile Money
How to Register MTN Mobile Money Account in Ghana
How to send money with mobile money in Ghana
- Dial *170# on your mobile phone and follow the screen prompts.
- Then go to your sim menu
- Select money mobile
- Select transfer money
- Select either mobile or mobile money
- Enter your recipient number. (The person you’re sending money to)
- Enter the amount your wish to send
- Input your four digit passcode to complete the transaction.
How to Register MTN Mobile Money Account in Benin
Open Mobile Money In Benin
- Dial *400# and choose 1 (self a registration)
- Input the required details
- And lastly, create your 4 digits passcode to validate your account.
MTN Mobile Money Official Website Registration
- Visit MTN Mobile Money Official Website.
- Click on register
- Enter your username(phone number) and your preferred passcode
- Receive and enter one time password sent to your phone number
- Create your own password or keep the one generated for you.
- Click continue to complete your account.
MTN Mobile Money Agent Commission Rates
- Phone-to-phone mobile transfer fees will cost N10 ( maybe you’re transferring to friends or agent)
- Phone to cash transaction fee – 2% fees for N100 floor.
- Cash out from account – 1% fee for N50 floor.
- For sim swap, will cost you price for new sim
- Mini statement of account – N30 per request.
- Check balance – N5