How to Open Kuda Bank Account (virtual account in Nigeria)
Kuda – is a financial institution that offer online banking activities. It is also known as first mobile-only bank in Nigeria. Kuda bank is fully licensed by Central Bank Of Nigeria [CBN] and deposits insured by Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation [NDIC].
In this article, I will share with you how to open Kuda bank account. But before I dive into the main reason of this article, lemme unveil to you about Kuda bank.
Kuda was founded by Babs Ogundeyi and Mustapha Musty. The brand is focused on offering digital banking services and be the go-to bank for Nigerians and Africans. And another name for Kuda bank is ”Kudimoney” before it was rebranded to Kuda in 2019.
The fintech startup is focused on offering digital banking services and be the online bank for Nigerians and Africans. Kuda has, so far, completed a number of funding rounds to help propel it towards its vision. The startup raised its first round of funding in 2019 (a $1.6 million pre-seed round), it then closed $10 million in a seed round in 2020. Early this year, it closed a $25 million in Series A fund. So far, Kuda has raised a total of $91.6 million in venture capital funding. You are still reading ”how to open Kuda bank account”.
Kuda also offer virtual card for its users, and the visa card can be used online anywhere MasterCard is accepted. The bank has also promised to provides dollar card in the nearest future. About the international card, Kuda Bank account holders can request for Kuda international card only If you have upgraded account by confirming BVN (Bank Verification Number) and adding a valid ID card to your profile. After you’ve gotten your international Kuda Card, your current card will be deactivated. You can use this card internationally. Don’t be carried away, you are still on the page of how to open Kuda bank account.
Explore more on Kuda bank – Features and benefits.
1. Easy to open account
2. Seamless sending and receiving of funds (money)
3. No withdrawal charges
4. Available ATM Card to be used at any ATM center in Nigeria
5. No account maintains fees
6. Up to 15% annual interest
7. No minimum account balance
8. Kuda bank uses ussd codes for easy transactions
9. Card blocking features when anything goes wrong.
10. Creating of smart budget feature to manage your spend
How to open Kuda bank account – more additional detail about kuda.
Many people has been asking this question that ” how to delete my kuda bank account?”. Below are how to close your kuda account.
You can decide to close your account at any time and at no cost. If you want to close your Kuda account, please kindly contact Kuda customer care. They will guide you through the process of how to delete Kuda account. Once your Kuda account is closed, you will not be able to access any Kuda services.
How to Open Kuda Bank Account
The below step by steps will guide you on how to create/open your Kuda bank Account. Before you begin the registration, please keep in mind that the bank will request for your BVN (bank verification number).
- To open a Kuda bank account, you’ll need to first download the Kuda bank app – It is available on both Google Play StoreGoogle Play Store and App StoreApp Store.
- After downloading the app, open and click on Sign up. Kuda will request for the following details: email address, password, an optional referal code, your bank verification number (BVN), your full name, your phone number for verification, and a login pin you’ll need when ever you need to access the app.
- Once you’ve provided all of those information, your account will be created and you will be assigned a Kuda bank account number.
Final words on how to open kuda bank account – is kuda safe and legit?
You maybe doubting whether Kuda is safe or legit? Yes! Why? Central bank of Nigeria (CBN) gave the permission of banking activities (license) to Kuda bank as the first online bank in Nigeria.
The bank uses high-security encryption used by best banks around the world and Kuda Bank deposition is insured by [NDIC] Nigeria Deposit Insurance Commission.
Please join any of our social media handle below for latest and more updates…