Here is how to get debit card or credit card in Uganda online. In this post I will share with you three (3) best platforms to get virtual debit card in Uganda. Plus three (3) best platforms to get virtual credit card in Uganda.
What is Virtual Card and How does it work Online in Uganda?
How does it works?
Benefits of Using Debit Card and Credit Card in Uganda Online?
- The major benefit of virtual card is the easy to access and utilization
- They can help you bypass certain goe-locations.
- Safe way of online shopping (it is verified by MasterCard or Visa).
- It is accepted globally
- Simple and more save than carrying cash
- Ensure free travelling insurance
How to get Virtual Card in Uganda?
Platforms to Get Virtual Debit Card in Uganda
- MTN MoMo Card
- Airtel Virtual MasterCard
- Barter Virtual Card
MTN MoMo Card
How to Create MTN MoMO Card,
Airtel Virtual MasterCard
How to create Airtel Virtual MasterCard?
- Dial *185*7*9#
- Select the first option (which is ‘Get a Card’)
- Input your Airtel Mobile Money Pin to proceed
- Thereafter, you will be sent a link that will lead you to your card information.
Eversend Debit Card
How to Create Virtual Card on Eversend
- Signup/login to your Eversend account
- Click ‘Card’ at the bottom of the screen in your account dashboard
- Select ‘ Create New Card’,
- Enter amount you would like the card to hold (note – minimum $5)
- Enter your pin to complete the transaction.
- To further use the card, use the ‘add money’ feature to fund the card.
Barter Virtual Card
How to Create Barter Virtual Debit Card
- Sign up or Login to your barter account
- Fund your barter account
- On the dashboard home page, Click on ‘Card’
- Then click on ‘Create New Card’,
- Choose whether to create with a multifunction or a platform specific card.
- Fund your barter dollar card.
Chipper Cash Virtual Debit Card
How to get Chipper Cash Virtual Card
- Login to your Chipper Cash account
- In the homepage, click on ‘Card’ button
- Create a new card
- Fund the card from your Chipper Cash wallet.
- You can withdraw back your fund from the card to your wallet if you dicide not to use it.
Platform to Get Virtual Credit Card in Uganda
How to Create Payoneer Virtual Credit Card
- Login to your Payoneer account
- Go-to ‘settings’ — ‘card management’,
- Click order a card and follow the instructions