Bumpa – Set Up A Free Online Store From Your Phone.
What is Bumpa?
Building the operating system for MSMEs in Africa can be daunting but having the right team, very supportive investors, and the best community of customers makes the work fun to do and a lot easier. I believe that a lot of small businesses will thrive as they begin to take advantage of technology for their growth and I’m very excited about the future of commerce in Africa because of what we are building at Bumpa.” Kelvin Umechukwu, the CEO of Bumpa, made this clear when commenting on the funding round.
Bumpa provides infrastructure for African Small business owners to move their business online and manage every aspect of the business from their mobile phones, at the corner of their room. Bumpa allow merchants to set up their own website within minutes (with their business name as the domain name), can securely accept online and offline payments from all kinds of credit card, debit card, bank transfers, and mobile money solutions through the online store, Manage inventory, bookkeeping, order fulfillment, Easily track sales, dispatch rider requests, and customer engagement tools, all on their mobile device or computer.
Bumpa Reviews – the startup has onboarded over 7,000 merchants on its platform with a 50% MoM growth rate, since it relaunched. And its merchants have listed more than 30,000 products and completed over $500,000 in recorded transactions.
How does Bumpa Works?
- Create Online store/Move their business Online
- Manage their business/Products
- Deliver Orders and Track Sales
- Accept Online Payments
- Get a full customized online store to showcase their products
- Request for logistics services to help them deliver physical products with ease.
- Engage Customer and much more on the go using their smartphone.
- Free Online Store
- SSL Security for the website
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Unlimited Products/Order
- WhatsApp/SMS Notification
- Friendly Analytics
- Payment Integration, Logistics Integration and Social Media Integration.
- 1.5% Online Transaction Charge.