The match was terrible to Watch as the game was extremely boring. Both teams played mediocre but Leicester City managed to have an upper hand in the game.
A late goal by James Maddison almost gave Leicester City all three points but the goal was ruled out following kelechi iheanacho tackle on Raphael Varane.
What Ragnick said
Ralf Ragnick had this to say concerning what he thought about the team current state of form; “It’s obvious that something needs to be changed, something needs to be rebuilt in the summer. The team could do with some more highly-talented, hungry players who really want to develop their own careers.”
- Think Ralph needs to be bold and cull the deadwood now and bring in some of the young guys as it’s not as if Pogba, lingard, etc. are making any difference. At least the young guys might bring some passion. Unless Spurs and Arsenal lose this weekend then fourth is gone for sure.
- They played like pre-season, but it looked like they had given up on the game. You can’t beat players who are satisfied with their high weekly salaries and are satisfied with them.
- Sounds like shots fired to me.. I really do think united is just a paycheck for alot of players now, couldn’t care less about the results and performances as long as there wages are in at the end of the week
- Sounds like the time to blood some of the younger players! It would be great to see Garner and Hannibal get games for the first team!
- Rightly stated most of the current players are in a comfort zone and need to try their luck else where
- We just need Ralf upstairs as our DoF.He’s the man for the job.I believe he has more to offer than just been a consultant.
Him and Ten Hag will make a great team
Make it happen
- Keep Maguire on the bench. A change with instant positive results
Manchester United need a manager that has the upper hand over the dressing room, the club currently has alot of players with ego (Paul pogba, Ronaldo) that wouldn’t help any manager except for manager’s with bigger ego e.g Zidane, Pep.
If Ragnick is to succeed he should have the balls to bench any underperforming player.