Here list of best credit cards to pay off utility bills monthly 2022. find best credit card deals for bill paying Below on this Article.
- BLUE CASH PREFERRED CARD BY AMERICAN EXPRESS
- US BANK CASH+™ SIGNATURE CARD.
- CITI® DOUBLE CASH CARD
- CHASE FREEDOM UNLIMITED® CARD
- INK BUSINESS PREFERRED® CREDIT CARD
- THE BLUE BUSINESS PLUS CREDIT CARD ( FROM AMERICAN EXPRESS)
- WORLD OF HYATT CREDIT CARD
- CAPITAL ONE VENTURE REWARD CREDIT CARD
- JOURNEY STUDENT REWARD CREDIT CARD
- CHASE INK BUSINESS® CREDIT CARD
1. Blue Cash Preferred Card By American Express.
- Earn 20% back on Amazon.com purchases on the Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership, up to $200 back. Plus, earn $150 back after you spend $3,000 in purchases on the Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership. You will receive cash back in the form of statement credits.
- 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
- 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions
- 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses, and more
- 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations, 1% back on other purchases.
- Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 13.99% to 23.99%
- Annual Fee: $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Terms Apply. For rates and fees of the Blue Cash Preferred card, click here
2. U.S Bank Cash+™ VISA Signature® Card
- Earn a $150 rewards bonus after you apply online and spend $500 in eligible purchases within the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn 5% cash-back on your first $2,000 in combined eligible purchases each quarter on two categories you choose.
- Earn 2% cash-back on one everyday category, like Gas Stations, Grocery Stores or Restaurants.
- Earn 1% cash-back on all other eligible purchases.
- Low Intro APR: Enjoy a 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles. After that, a variable APR applies, currently 13.99%–23.99%.
- Annual Fee: $0
3. CITI® DOUBLE CASH CARD
This credit card comes with no annual fee and earns 2% cash-back (1% cash-back at purchase and another 1% cash-back when you pay). But 2 of the most impressive features of this credit card are that there are no caps on your rewards and you could potentially convert your cash-back to ThankYou Points, a major transferable points currency.
Before we talk about that second point, however, let’s talk about this credit card. Currently, the credit card doesn’t offer a sign-up bonus, but you can access an introductory APR benefit when you sign up.
This credit card also has fraud protection, zero liability for unauthorized purchases, a late fee pass, access to Citi Private Pass, flexible pay dates, and World Elite Mastercard benefits.
Earn 2% on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
To earn cash back, pay at least the minimum due on time.
Balance Transfer Offer: 0% intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.99% – 23.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
Balance Transfers do not earn cash back.
If you transfer a balance, interest will be charged on your purchases unless you pay your entire balance (including balance transfers) by the due date each month.
There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.99% – 23.99% based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi’s discretion.
Good to Excellent Credit Recommended (670-850)
- Annual Fee: $0
Are all Credit cards MasterCards?
Well all credit cards are not MasterCards some are verve, Visa e.tc Not all are MasterCards.
Visa cards for example can be used to purchase stuffs online same purpose a mastercard for instance would provide.