Here is a quick guide on how to open a verified cash app account in Nigeria. Cash App is a reliable, good and secure international payment method. After this tutorial, you will be able to use cash app in Nigeria to send and receive money from, and to US or UK.
How to Open and Verify Cash App Account in Nigeria.
Few days back, when I was doing some search on Google about cash app, I discovered that my Nigerians are looking for easiest way to open and verify cash app account in Nigeria plus how to download cash app in Nigeria. So I decided to write this tutorial to solve people’s problems regarding cash app queries on Google. Check the table of contents.
What is Cash App
Is Cash App Available in Nigeria?
How do I open Cash App in Nigeria?
Requirements for opening and Verifing Cash app account in Nigeria.
- A Good VPN that has U.S server enabled
- A valid and working email address
- Working U.S Mobile Phone Number
- CashApp mobile application.
How to open and Verify Cash app account in Nigeria?
1. Find a good VPN that has U.S server enabled
2. A Valid and Working Email Address
3. Working U.S Mobile Number
4. CashApp mobile application
Now let’s open your CashApp account.
- Launch and open the app
- Before opening the app, turn on your VPN
- Choose to sign up using email address or phone number.
- I will advice to sign up using email and later verify your account using mobile number
- A six digit confirmation code will be sent your email or phone number, enter the code and proceed.
- On the next page, it will display your current location. Since your VPN is turned to United States, confirm and continue.
- On the next screen, you be asked to enter your debit card or credit card, skip it and proceed with the account opening
- Next, enter your full name
- Choose a unique $Cashtag. People pay you through this tag.
- Next, enter your address. This must be a U.S address and it must be a real address. Search Google for U.S real address and it’s zip code (here is an example of real address ‘335 Fremont road, San Francisco. Plus zip code, 94105)
Transactions Limit For Nigeria Cash App.
How to withdraw from CashApp in Nigeria through Bitcoin
Tips and How to Verify Cash App Account in Nigeria
How to verify Cash App Account?
- They request for Identity card (such as International passport, Driver’s license, Voters card or School ID card. Scan it properly and submit for verification.
- You will be asked to provide your phone number. Note – this must be U.S based phone number. Get yours virtually or contact us if your stucked.
- They will definitely ask for your social security number. You can get this from any citizen in the U.S and please note, if you are doing this, your details must match with the ones on the SSN.